Ioline

Monday, November 4, 2013


(Sunglasses - Celine, Top - Reformation, Ioline Jacket - Isabel Marant, Bag - Celine,
Denim - Mother, Tacy Boots - Isabel Marant)

I made my obligatory Isabel Marant boot purchase of the season last week. They remind me of something the nutcracker Christmas king would wear if he were a queen for a day. On a cooler note, I was finally able to snuggle up to an extra layer yesterday since the temperature barely climbed over sixty, woohoo!  They're calling for a cool climate though Friday, so I'm hoping this isn't a cameo, and fall is really here to stay this time. Toes crossed.

Related Posts

43 comments

  1. Beautiful jacket! X

    http://jussstfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these boots!! The whole look is gorgeous!
    And you're right with the nutcracker association haha ;) xx Chris
    http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your boots! Great outfit!

    http://julirize.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this jacket ♥

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is to die for!

    XOXO Maud

    NEW BLOGPOST ONLINE:
    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2013/11/photo-blog-33-on-findmymusthavenl.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love your boots!

    You look a little like Kate Beckinsale in these pics! :)

    haha <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com





    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely bag!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/mixture.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your jacket and boots! They are terrific!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! I love your coat and boots.. Your bun is so adorable!

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous styling ! Adore every piece of your look
    XX Luba

    Layering summer items to style transitional look today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour combination. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab again!
    Your legs are the best ! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the boots! x

    http://lifeofniss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect look!The boots are simply amazing!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't even imagine a 60-degree fall.. perfect light layering weather!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here I am trying to savor the last few random warm days then there is you :). You look great.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just saw another brand with the same kind of boots and was wondering if I could find it anywhere else and voila - the Marant ones. Suffice to say, they are amaaazing.

    Cheers!
    www.champagnesundayliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous coat!
    http://www.ladiesinnavy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous look! Simple yet chic!!!!
    Love the boot details and coat textures!
    SOOO jealous of the Isabel Marants!

    NEW POST:: Outer Layering

    www.eyelikefashion.com
    www.eyelikefashion.com
    www.eyelikefashion.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really hit the nail on the head with the Nutcracker King reference. It's amazing and the boots are perfect.

    http://rumandcouture.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous look! Loving the jacket and the shoes!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  22. I literally love every piece in this outfit! Especially the jacket (:

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, the bag+all Celine! <3

    xx

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha, loved your comment on the nutcracker!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. In love with those pointed boots! Great jacket too, love the material

    ❤ Tsangtastic.com

    ❤ Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfit! Love the jacket, it looks so comfy and warm.
    xx

    www.zoesparablepsia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that IM jacket :) Looks so comfy.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love you boots and coat.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Effortless, love the look... I have these boots too, they are so comfy!

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful pictures! Love your blog! Amazing post! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely boots!

    kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely...

    http://themozzarella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this outfit!!! And you are beautiful!!! :)

    http://glamcarpet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those boots are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete